Gallery 1 - tjimages
shopify analytics ecommerce
Powered by SmugMug Log In

Chapel of the Holy Cross, Sedona, AZ

The chapel was completed in 1956 at a cost of $300,000. The firm of Anshen & Allen designed and executed the structure. The late Senator Barry Goldwater obtained a special permit allowing the structure to be built on national forest land.

crosssedonaazarizonaholychapel of the holy crossphotographyarchitecture